The 2020 Stimulus Check and Unfiled Tax Returns

For most of us, filing our 2018 and 2019 returns is a good idea to see if we are eligible for a stimulus check.  In the coming week or so, the IRS will first look at your 2019 return, and if the 2019 is not filed, then the IRS will look at your 2018 return.  For those with Social Security who are not required to file a return, the IRS will look at your Form 1099-SSA.

Our CPA & Tax Attorney are ready to help you resolve your back taxes.

File your back tax returns with Barlow Tax Solutions.  Call us at 877-922-7569.

Tax Returns have to be filed, whether they are personal or business returns.  It can be a daunting task.  Especially when you haven’t filed for several years.

We specialize in helping non-filers with IRS and State back tax relief. We represent clients every day who have unfiled returns or who owe back taxes.

What’s involved in handling back tax relief cases:

First, we figure out where the case is within the IRS.  Is it in Collections, or has the case been assigned to a Revenue Officer, as are many business cases. Then we understand any possible civil and criminal penalties. Next we look at FBAR (foreign) reporting, if foreign assets are involved.  Then we gather information to efficiently file returns. Once the returns are filed, and if you owe, how will the taxes be paid? Will we deal with IRS Collections, or will an Offer in Compromise (tax settlement) be possible, or some other tax resolution.  And with each case we take, we look for the tax opportunities, from the point of view of a CPA and an attorney.

Let us help you with back tax relief.  Call Barlow.  877-922-7569